Struggling tonight

Mum,
 
    I am struggling again tonight, it still seems so unreal that I am never gonna see or speak to you again. I miss our nightly phonecalls, putting the world to rights and having a right laugh.

    I am trying to put a brave face on more often now as I find it easier to do so than talk about it. The moment I say 'I miss Mum' it hits me like a thousand knives and the tears start rolling.

   Why did you have to leave me so soon, I still don't quite understand how the tables turned so quickly, you were so sure that you were coming home and it all changed so fast.

   Thank you for all the wonderful memories and making me the person I am today, I just wish I had a longer time with you and for Missy to know you more. It is so de javu that she had to lose you so early on just like me and I feel it is so unfair for the both of you.

   Missing you always.
         Tick Tock
            X  X  X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Replaying in my head.