The anger has hit

Mum,

     I really need you right now, my world is falling apart and I always turned to you for advice or just for a rant. L's car is broke, it just seems never ending this year and I have seriously had enough now.

   I really wish that I had got more photos and videos of you and Missy, or even just showed your face when I vlogged. I have been going crazy looking through file after file, alk I have is an arm, or a voice and it's made me so angry at myself.

   All the flowers have pretty much died now, just one lone orange one is doing ok, they seemed to help me through the last week so I am going to miss them when they are gone.

    I hope you are having a great catch up with everyone up there, give them all a hug from me and tell them I miss them. Please show me the stars soon so I can see you once again.

    Always with Love
         Tick Tock xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Replaying in my head.