So much to tell you

Mum,

There are so many things I want to tell you already, it hasn't even been a month since you fell asleep.
 
  Missy got her place at CD that I have been worrying about so much. I heard what you would have said to me when I read the email (I told you not to worry).
 
   Missy got two new beautiful pairs of glasses with the hinderedce of Auntie J and Uncle K. She looks so grown up.

   L's has been incredible Mum, I couldn't have got through this without him. He has looked after me so much.

   I miss you so much mum, I just want to tell you how much I love you and how incredible you were. I am sorry for the nagging, I just wanted you home where you should be right now. Please known how much of an inspiration you are to me and always will be, you will be there every step of the way.

   I still can't believe that you are gone and that I will never see you or hear your voice again, it is so hard and I am so not ready for this.

  I love you with all my heart,
        Your Tick Tock xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Replaying in my head.