Time is going so fast!

Mum,

  It has already been a week since our final goodbye and it has really hit me. I am missing you more than ever and I am completely heartbroken that you are no longer with us.
  I am finder it harder as the days go on not being able to pick up the phone for a chat. I loved our nightly chinwags and gossips. I jusy wish it wasn't so, it still seems so alien to me.
  I also have so many questions to ask you, I just want to know your ok. You were and are still so loved by so many around me and I just wish that we spoke more the last time I phoned you, I wish I had held on just that little but longer to tell you about my day.
  I also wish you had held on just that little bit longer, so you could hear me say how important you were to me one last time. It all happened so suddenly which made it even more unreal.

     Tick Tock xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Replaying in my head.

The anger has hit