Can't stop thinking

Mum, 

    Hi mum, I know it's been a while but for a while it didn't help. I feel at such a loss right now and didn't really know where else to turn. I miss you more and more every day, and watching Missy grow before my eyes breaks my heart more knowing you'll never witness this.

     I have heard so many people say, just one more phonecall, one more conversation but NO, becuase I would never want it to end, I would need want to say goodbye again. I just wish I had told you how much you meant to me more, and how special you still are to all of us.

       Missy is doing well, she has been a bit of a pain today though and certainly pushed our buttons. L is still looking after me, making sure I eat, smile and take care of myself. Dad is doing OK, he misses you though.

       We are going to have a meal next week at CM to celebrate P birthday (belated), your life and wish Dad well in his surgery. He goes in on Thursday which scares the hell out of me, his Op is on Friday so fingers crossed.

   Love you and always will. My truly amazing Mum.

      Tick Tock x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Replaying in my head.